Below are the steps to follow in order to find a video you are interested in:There are two main ways to finding the video you are looking for:
- Browsing tags
Browsing tags allows you to select a tag that the video you are looking for might be represented by. Tags may also be called categories.
- Click or Tap on Browse onDemand from the top menu
- You will be presented with “tags” or categories that will allow you to drill down into the video you are interested.
- Click or Tap on the tag that best represents the video you are looking for
For example, if a user is looking for the Madison Academy vs Pearl Academy Varsity Football game from September of 2019, then they might click or tap on Browse then click or tap on Sports, then finally click or tap on Varsity Football. From the dropdown menu the user could select the 2019-2020 season. Then buy viewing the thumbnails and video titles, the user can find the video that interests them.
Searching allows you to type in a word or phrase that will allow you to search across every video available regardless of what the videos are tagged.
- Click or Tap on Browse from the top menu
- In the center of the screen you will see a search box
- Click or Tap on the search box and type in your search query
- Hit Return or Go to view results
* Search works by searching for word(s) within the title of the video.